Hi there! Welcome to my blog
So many of my happiest memories are tied to food, like baking Christmas cookies with my mom or eating my grandma's fried chicken at family picnics. Ahhh, eating makes me happy and spending time in my kitchen is fun. I live in Edmonton, Alberta with my wonderful husband, daughter and cat, Angus.
A few random things about me:
- I have a collection of vintage table linens. I can't stop myself from picking them up when I go to an antique store or thrift store.
- I love curling up in my comfy chair with a cup of coffee and a stack of cookbooks. I especially love books that have big, beautiful pictures of food.
- I have wanderlust...bad. My list of places I want to visit is huge and ever-growing.
- My closet is overflowing and I particularly love shoes. I was once given an apron that said "will cook for shoes"...I think it's true.
- If I was told that I had to give up either chocolate or pizza for the rest of my life I think I'd give up chocolate. Pizza and I are besties, I think I could live on it.
You can reach me at email@example.com